Chain of Custody
We understand the importance of the chain of custody and follow it regularly with all of our customer’s inventory. If necessary, we will refer a customer directly to our recycling facility.
- A Rentacrate driver picks up old electronics placed in purge bins for recycling from the customer’s site.
- The purge bins are returned to the Rentacrate warehouse where the items are inventoried per the customer's request; either listed individually or labeled as “bin(s) of miscellaneous electronics."
- Items are placed in a secure area until pick-up for full destruction and recycling is completed.
- A Rentacrate certificate of recycling is generated after an inventory list of customer’s items is compiled.
- Rentacrate confirms destruction/recycling of items and issues a certificate of destruction.